Dec 9, 2011

Gorgeous Home in Arney Crescent, Remuera

From our selection of properties on the market, I have chosen a very special 4-5 bedroom house to blog about. This is a home to suit almost anyone whether you are a couple and need space or a family. The quality is undeniable but the feeling of peace, the privacy, the security, the all day sun and the amazing views are what lift this home far beyond the ordinary. Let me show you some photos to explain what I mean.






Now that summer is finally here, I can just see myself in this home, basking in the sun by the pool, drink in hand. If you want that to be you, click here to go through to the property listing on our website for more information and get in touch with us for a viewing. We are available right through the holiday period.

No comments:

Post a Comment